Academic year 2022/2023
- Course ID
- Katiuscia Sacco (Lecturer)
Irene Ronga (Lecturer)
- 2nd year
- Teaching period
- First semester
- Course disciplinary sector (SSD)
- M-PSI/01 - general psychology
- Formal authority
- Type of examination
- Type of learning unit
- Modular course
- Psychological neurosciences (NEU0273)
Sommario del corso
Providing advanced knowledge of the general psychology theoretical background and presenting some selected topic of interest from the perspective of general psychology.
Results of learning outcomes
Providing students with a solid general psychology background as well as critical judgments on the topics presented.
- Psychological neuroscience: a historical perspective
- The integrated mind-brain-body system
- Overview of some selected general psychology topics (e.g., learning processes, how to enhance the cognitive functions, memorization)
- Cognitive functions and behavior: a possible link between aesthetic appreciation and learning
Lectures in presence - lesson slides will be made available on moodle (please check on tools).
Learning assessment methods
The exam is a verbalizing written test of 32 questions with a closed answer, with multiple alternatives (correct answer 1 point, wrong answers 0), to be carried out in 32 minutes.
Suggested readings and bibliography
- The material for the exam consists of the slides and papers (available on the teaching web page) as well as the frontal lessons held by the professors.
- Enrollment opening date
- 07/10/2022 at 00:00
- Enrollment closing date
- 17/10/2022 at 23:55